The node view is always called in respect to one specified cluster and one specified node (host). It displays the current state of all metrics for that node, rendered in form of metric plots, and independent of job meta data, i.e. without consideration for job start and end timestamps.
Information and selections regarding the data of the plots rendered in the node table can be performed here:
- Name: The hostname of the inspected node
- Concurrent Jobs: Number of jobs currently allocated to this node. Exclusively used nodes will always display
1if a job is running at the moment, or
- A link is provided which leads to the joblist with preset filter fetching only currently allocated jobs.
- (Periodic) Reload: Force reload of fresh data from the backend or set a periodic reload in specified intervals
30 Seconds, 60 Seconds, 120 Seconds, 5 Minutes
- Displayed Time: Select the timeframe to be rendered in the node table
Custom: Select timestamp
toin which the data should be fetched. It is possible to select date and time.
15 Minutes, 30 Minutes, 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 4 Hours, 12 Hours, 24 Hours
Metrics are ordered alphanumerically in this table, rendering each metric in the selected timeframe.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.